Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001605195
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Reviews of business processes and developes optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff. Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills and requirement:
- Experience in SQL
- Be able to speak/read/write English
- Experience in Campaign Management tools (such as Unica)
- Advanced technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Interested candidate please submit you CV with photo, full format of first and last name in Eng with your summary skill.
For further information about Job Opportunity please contact
Call 02 – 631 – 0464 ext. 2303
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower”s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.