Business Analyst(contract 1 year)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001510351
Job Purpose: This position has to support Group system manager for all assigned IT projects that will lead to the business performance to be more effectiveness and efficiency.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To Support, preparing UAT test cases, test scenarios and conduct UAT and work with Regional & Local IT on I&W application.
- To generate Daily / Weekly and Monthly report to all Team leaders to be the reference for improving the professional growth.
- To provide production support as per requested from users , brokers, customers.
- To prepare documents for UAT guideline, system training, User manual.
- To arrange in house training program for Group staff in case of commence to implement the new system module.
- To support all Group users related IT facilities and coordinate with help desk.
- To respond all IT projects as assigned by Group system manager.
- Perform other support to Group staff as assigned.
- Collaborate with all group staff in any position level to provide the report and support the system based on the requirement.
- Deal with the MIS staff to develop the computer system.
- Deal with IT security to responsible for LAN Administration system and any other platform.
- Deal with Helpdesk to send up PC or printer for repairing.
- Contact with system support and MIS staff from Head Office in Hong Kong and China to develop and implement the system application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower”s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.