jobsDB ref: JTH300003001183708
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis efforts (prioritize problems, identify and validate Oracle Accounting) and if needed document and identify work-around.
- Ensure problems (and/or System Defects) are appropriately logged in the central repository
- Support bug fixes, minor enhancements and other project support needs
- Assist in the development and facilitate continuous monitoring of core system functions
- Proactively research and escalate any abnormalities in order to mitigate system issues and/or downtime
- Perform unit testing and/or other test cases based on project needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, MIS or IT related fields
- Thai Nationality
- Experience in EBS Oracle Application R12 is preferred
- CogNOS TM1 knowledge will be an advantage.
- Quick to respond with strong analytical and problem solving skill
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.