As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region. If you want to join us and have fun building projects for prominent startups from Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, join us!
Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
Our team has been part of the early stage team of companies such as Lazada – Rocket Internet. We have done eCommerce and software development of large-scale platforms using Ruby on Rails and cloud computing.
If you want to know a little bit more how we work, what we've done, please check:
The role involves working in a small team setup where your decisions will help the company's growth. We expect you to be a dynamic and positive attitude person, willing to experiment, propose strategies from scratch and able to measure your impact via metrics.
- Executing the product sales strategy.
- Contacting SMB prospects by phone, email, and our website leads' tool.
- Generate the product's sales pipeline and close deals.
You've made B2B software sales. If you have made SaaS sales before is a big plus.
- You are passionate about sales.
- You have an eye for detail
- You are very organized.
- You are Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools, and up-to-date SaaS tools. You need to understand our product well and able to explain and sell it to others.
- You are a patient communicator, friendly and positive attitude. Able to communicate respectfully with sales' prospects.
- You are a resilient individual.
- You have Startup mindset and a "can do" attitude.
- Free lunch and team dinner on Wednesdays, drinks, and snacks every day.
- Transportation allowance.
- Multi-cultural team. We are a team with people from 6+ countries.