As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
GoWabi is Thailand’s leading platform for discovery and booking beauty and wellness services online. We are your one-stop destination for services such as; hair, eyebrows, spa, nail, or trainers, discover the best providers, book it 24/7 anytime, anywhere, and enjoy!
Finding a beauty & wellness provider should be simple and seamless, we want to help people discovering and enjoying the best services available. With GoWabi, customers are able to easily search for their service, compare prices, and read reviews and ratings by other customers. Customers are able to select date and time based on the real-time availability at the venue and pay online, with our simplified booking and payment process, you will be able to enjoy the treatment effortless and as relaxing as a treatment should be! All customers booking with GoWabi will also receive GoWabi loyalty points on every booking made to redeem for cash discount on our platform.
The Business Development Strategist will have the unique opportunity to help shaping and growing the business, develop sales and marketing strategies, and work very closely with the management team on vision and directions.
- Build and manage relationship with vendors, negotiate terms agreement, and ensure win-win partnerships
- Understand the consumer trends and insights in beauty and wellness industry
- Drive the growth of the category by creating assortment, promotions, and marketing campaigns
- Plan and implement innovative and effective product and promotional mix that will be recognized by consumer and competitors as superior
- Planning and helping to shape the marketing strategy with the management team
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Graduates with studies in; Management, Marketing, Finance, Business
- Passion for internet or e-commerce companies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and verbal