As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product – including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
The drive to make sales and fill your pockets with hard-earned cash comes from the heart. You have a real desire to work hard, help your customers grow their businesses, and be rewarded yourself. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and explaining our solution and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, we would love your help in bringing success to companies all over Malaysia!
● Identify, research and generate highly qualified leads against the company's Ideal Customer Profile
● Set up meeting for a quota-carrying colleague and see it through
● Update sales notes and processes in the CRM, religiously 🙂
● Be at the front-line and provide a solid understanding of our technology and partner technologies
● Watch the competitive landscape and identify how the company can position itself ahead of trends
● Work closely with other teams (i.e. Customer Success, Product etc) to better understand the value proposition, development opportunity (business, product etc) with an end-goal of providing a high-touch experience to prospects and/ or clients
● 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity (nice to have)
● Not afraid of rejection — it happens even to the best…