No products in the cart.
eatigo – Winner of several start up awards and recognized as the Number 1 discounted restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia, we currently have operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Pune, Bangkok and Pattaya and will expand to other markets in the near future.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual for the position of Business Development Executive!
- Identifying & contacting restaurants to establish partnership with eatigo
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant partners and member restaurants, colleagues and associates
- Account manage, service and work with partners to create attractive offers for our users
- Meet tight deadlines and targets
- Be ever on top of fresh leads generation on a weekly basis
- Daily reporting to the management
Traits that we are looking for in a potential candidate:
- You may not be able to sell ice to an Eskimo, but you are not afraid to try
- You are brimming with confidence and able to hold a good conversation – be it with Donald Trump or the man-on-the-street
- You are like a Duracell Bunny – never say die, never gives up
- You have a lion's heart, you can hold your own, but works best in a pride (with your mates that is)
- You hunt like a wolf – you know your targets and are relentless in going in for the win
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of sales / account management experience, preferably in e-commerce, or F&B / Hospitality industry
- Minimum qualifications – Diploma and above
- High levels of persistence, determination, motivation, results driven and passionate about F&B
- Ability to communicate and present convincingly both over the phone and face to face
- Be flexible to attend events and shows, as required
- A strong work ethic and desire to accomplish the job successfully with the best use of resources
- Tech-savvy and proficient in MS Office applications
- Highly team-oriented