No products in the cart.
Job description :
– Developing growth strategies and plans.
– Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
– Increasing client base.
– Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
– Writing business proposals.
– Negotiating with stakeholders.
– Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
– Following industry trends locally and internationally.
– Drafting and reviewing contracts.
– Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
– Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
– Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
– Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.