Business System Analyst
The business system analyst will be handling a Customs software in a Free zone environment. He/she will be performing the following tasks in system analysis, system processing and trade compliance activities for free zone.
- Daily processing of system transactions
- Understanding the Customs software supporting import, export and production activities.
- Analyze system transactions and ensure transactions are compliant to business process and free zone requirement.
- Working closely with software vendor and SAP team to investigate system error in the Customs software and provide corrective actions.
- Update system master database when requested
- Update users on system maintenance schedule
- Understanding operations and its data generated in the system.
- Improve business process to ensure system data integrity
- Match SAP and Customs system inventory for inventory reconciliation
- Perform system audit
- Generate system reports and prepare reports for Free Zone submission.
- Superior analytical capabilities and systematic thinking
- Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time
fully participating in the team environment
- Plan and manage tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to details
- Goal oriented
- Passion for problem solving
- Keen to learn new things
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 – 4 years work experience in system analysis, system design and development.
- Good English language (written and verbal)
- Experience in using SAP system is of advantage.
- Work experience in Customs, Global supply chain management or logistics industry is of advantage.