No products in the cart.
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
The Campaign executive will be responsible for creating campaign plans and executing them on direct marketing channels including in-app messaging, push notifications, SMS, and emails. You will build emails, push notification, in-app messages campaigns on 3rd party tools and measure performance accordingly. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and ultimate the number of bookings on Eatigo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Co-ordinate with each country to ensure email, push notification, in-app campaigns are delivered according to plan
- Input and lead creation of regional themed campaigns
- Improve customer retention, conversion, and engagement with automated CRM campaigns
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of how each campaign and channel performed
- Conduct AB tests and make improvements accordingly
- Participation in adhoc and special projects
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or any relevant field (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Organized personality & attention to details is a must
- Strong analytical skill and proficient usage of excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English