As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional Internet-based company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of content & e-commerce portals that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our product include Wedding.com.my, Motherhood.com.my, Nuren.sg, Mamahood.com.sg & Risawedding.com. We build visual content, community & commerce platform for female industry, bringing South East Asia bridal community and vendors together. We transform a traditional wedding & motherhood industry into a transparent & connected online network that allow our users to discover inspiration, find vendors and shop online. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
This position is applicable for students or fresh graduates who are interested in internship position of campaign management. The individual able to gain knowledge on how to manage a campaign, from crafting campaign ideas to execute the whole process ﬂow. Individual also able to learn how to collaborate on campaigns with the vendors. It is challenging and yet excited!
- Passionate about the work
- Positive attitude and ﬂexible personality
- Good command of English (Written and Verbal)
- Proﬁciency in Mandarin (Written and Verbal) will be an added advantage
- At least 3 months engagement with the company
- Able to work on your own and as well as with the team
- Business and Marketing students
- Analytic skills
Why Join Us?
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexi and Casual everyday.
- Your Birthday is your Off Day!