Channel Partnerships Manager (Singapore) job at Ematic Solutions Singapore
On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product – including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for Channel Partnership Manager to join our Singapore office. As a Channel Partnership Manager you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers across the region. You’ll have extensive market knowledge, and experience building result-oriented, long-term channel partnerships, primarily with new partners. The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor. You’ll work very closely with the rest of the sales and marketing team. If this is you, we would love your help in taking our sales team to the next level.
• Define “Reseller Acquisition Process”.
• Create a scalable partnerships strategy for Channel Partners.
• Research, identify and prioritize opportunities with major regional companies for Channel partnerships.
• Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these potential partners and match these with the range of our solutions to maximize business opportunities.
• Manage all processes leading up to finalizing such partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up).
• Have an established and proven professional network throughout the region and sustain this network over time.
• Close new business consistently with partners.
• Monitor, research and report findings on relevant market.
• 3+ years of a sales experience in SaaS company
• Excellent consultative selling…