No products in the cart.
We are one of the fastest-growing online travel magazines that feature unique content that inspire people to rethink about travelling in Indonesia (https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co).
Since our debut in July 2014, we have been experiencing a steady traffic growth, and we now have more than 1.4 million visits each month on our website. In addition, we have an active and highly engaged Facebook community of 50,000 and counting. Majority of our readers are from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Our mission is to serve travellers and the travel industry. Although we are focus on Indonesia, we adopt a global mindset and focus on scalability. With the depth of knowledge we have about travellers, we launched our Thailand site (https://thailand.tripcanvas.co) in April 2016 and have since attracted over 400,000 monthly readers.
Driven by a team of travel-passionate writers and editors, we’ve been curating and creating travel stories about Bali, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Lombok, Bangkok, Chiang Mai (and many more destinations coming up) that you’d seldom hear from anywhere else. We pride ourselves as experts in creating engaging content that gets people talking and sharing all over the web.
Our slogan, “Not Your Usual Travel Guide” explains very well what we stand for to create unique travel content that would inspire people in an unconventional yet powerful way.
The team at TripCanvas has solid track records of past success and badass skills like SEO, sales, marketing, etc, and tremendous travel industry insights that will help propel the business to greater heights.
The key things that binds us are these –
We LOVE travelling!
We are not afraid of failures, and we are here to learn.
We are very open individuals.
We’re here to build a kickass company based on hard work and creativity.
Most importantly, we have fun doing this!
1. Research on travellers’ behaviour and uncover hidden needs, hence finding successful story angles.
2. Identify successful content and influencers on social media. Study what works and what doesn’t.
3. Researching for new story ideas on a daily basis, but don’t worry if you face difficulties in generating new ideas, as we will guide you along the way.
4. Produce and edit stories according to our best practices, including crafting engaging headlines, sourcing for good photos/videos
5. Identify different ways to tell stories, i.e. album post, videos, infographics etc.
1. Strong command of Chinese language.
2. Savvy with online tools such as Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), advance search, Facebook and Instagram.
3. Your writing…