| About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
This Analyst/Associate will report to the Head of Marketing, Asia Global Emerging Markets/Asia Markets & Investor Sales, supporting the Debt Capital Market deal/non-deal roadshow, research analyst marketing scheduling, client training programs organization, client investor trips & client conferences co-ordination as well as project management of client networking events.
The candidate must possess organizational skills, budgeting and event planning to facilitate the coordination and completion of multiple and various projects.
- Manage and keep track of budget and spending summary for projects
- Manage Debt Capital Market deal/non-deal roadshow logistic and provide onsite luncheon support
- Manage and maintain Research Analyst Meeting Schedule, suggest travel arrangement, and provide instruction to respective location for onshore support
- Project manage and provide onsite support to client events
- Manage vendors and suppliers to create marketing items
- Assist in the planning and preparation of conferences, and client training program
- Adhere to internal and regulatory policy and procedures with regards to reporting activities and spend, legal and compliance regulations, approval processes and data privacy
- Respond to ad-hoc client requests
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Communications or a related degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of working experience in event management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage projects and related tasks independently
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Power Point
- Proficiency in English; and Mandarin (both spoken and written)