Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / System Engineer – Codium Co., Ltd.
Codium Co., Ltd.
CODIUM is a premier SaaS (Software as a Service) provider that focuses solely on providing world-class enterprise solutions to businesses in Thailand. Established in 2013, CODIUM has delivered numerous enterprise IT solutions for both domestic and global clients. Key clients include United Information Highway (UIH), PTT ICT, and SBRAND Japan. We entered a strategic joint venture with UIH in 2014 to open Thailand’s first virtual data center provider called Cloud HM. We are the only technology firm in Thailand that does in-house software development and operates our own cloud infrastructure (Cloud HM).
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / System Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001173949
- Provision, install, configure, operate, and maintain system hardware and software-related infrastructure
- Manage and configure VMware, cloud computing, MPLS, and internet connections
- Install new servers, rebuild existing servers, and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, and storage
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backup
- Perform daily backup operations and DRP activity, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media
- Provide support per request from various users
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Required to work some evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced noticed
- Manage and coordinate with vendors
- At least 3 year experience in IT infrastructure
- Experienced in cloud technology (AWS, Azure, VMware)