As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Getlinks is a quality-curated tech Hiring marketplace for Asia – connecting crème of the crop developers, designers, digital marketers and tech talents with the best jobs. www.getlinks.co
GetLinks is expanding and looking for a Consultant to join the team.
The analyst will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Analysis: Understand key industry and vertical trends, develop analysis and insights reports
- Reports and presentations: Develop and prepare reports and presentation based on research to clients
- Client-related: Support on assigned projects and develop proposal and provide regular status updates on project progress to management and stakeholders
- Ad-hoc: Assist/Support on ad-hoc tasks – manage multiple work streams at once
The position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and reports to a Director at GetLinks. The successful candidate must also be willing to travel for work assignments as appropriate.
Desired skills and qualifications
- Academic background (diploma or degree) in commerce, economics, marketing or liberal arts
- Approximately 2 – 4 years of consulting/agency/project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to operate effectively at all levels of an organisation; there will be an assignment provided during the interview process
- Proficiency in problem solving and a strong passion for learning
- A hard-working, can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Job Type: Full-time