Content Marketing Executive (Vietnam) job at iPrice Group Sdn Bhd Malaysia
Search, Compare Save!
Southeast Asia is seen as the e-commerce haven, where new online stores are popping up every day. As such, shoppers are faced with more and more websites in their search for what they want and engage with retailers online. All this can get a little confusing.
With this in mind, iPrice was set up to offer shoppers the widest selection of products and brands, provided by hundreds of partners in Southeast Asia – all made available on one shopping website. No more having to search through the plethora of websites.
Going through many different websites often takes time. iPrice recognized the importance of saving time and money and has provided shoppers the benefit of comparing prices of products from its partners. Other useful information like delivery time and costs, payment options and good coupon deals are also readily available.
iPrice has in place a stringent selection process of acquiring partners in order to offer shoppers high quality and reliable partners. This is to ensure that online purchases are made in a safe environment.
With a click of a button, the avid shopper can now search for products, compare prices and save with great deals – all in one safe shopping site.
Visit our career page now! –> iPrice Career
Visit our websites:
- Hong Kong
- Create outstanding content to promote iPrice’s brand awareness in Vietnam. This includes: researching on key industry trends, generating creative ideas relevant to the iPrice brand, developing and executing content marketing campaigns in different formats (articles, infographics or interactive content)
- Distribute the content to the widest possible audience, by pitching it to Vietnam’s online media, influencers, and optimizing all social media platforms
- Build good and sustainable relations with local and international writers/reporters/journalists/bloggers
- Collaborate with other teams to create and pitch content to publishers, resulting in mutually beneficial relationships
- Any Bachelor Degree with 1-2 years working experience
- Familiar with the Vietnam media landscape (experience living or studying there a huge plus)
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and comfortable playing with data
- Keen eye for design
- Getting things done and hustling attitude – you never find excuses and won’t stop until you get your job done at the end of the day
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Top-level Internet research skills
- Personable communication ability within email structure
- (#bonus skill) Basic SEO understanding