Content Specialist – Malaysia job at Lalamove Malaysia Sdn Bhd Malaysia
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Malaysia and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
As we launch into Malaysia, we are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Schedule the creation/acquisition of content in accordance with editorial guidelines
- Perform target market research, content monitoring for all marketing and communications collaterals
- Ability to generate and diversify creative content to attract, convert, and engage targets across different types of customers
- Support in responding to social media questions using the appropriate tone and language suited for the brand
- Research and investigate topics relevant to the target market
- Stay connected with the latest market trends and customer behaviour to generate up-to-date content
What we seek:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Content Writer, Copywriter or in a similar field
- Minimum Diploma/Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism or related fields
- Proficient in English and Malay (written/verbal)
- Flexibility to handle different types of content – social media, blogs, copywriting, press releases, case studies, white papers, taglines
- Passion for writing and desire to maximize exposure for each piece of content
- Attention to detail, spot mistakes and ability to proofread others’ work; the habit of proofreading your own work
- Ability to tailor-fit writing style and language for a specific audience and medium
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics