Copywriter – Pronto Group Ltd.
Pronto Group Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001490517
Job Description :
We’re looking for a copywriter to join our Editorial team. Your scope of work is to create compelling website content for our clients who operate in various industries; from IT and finance to manufacturing and healthcare, among others. You’ll be working in a collaborative environment alongside other copywriters, client production managers, designers, creatives, front-end developers and more.
You’ll be required to review new client information and edit website copy as well as other required content. You must be able to write clear, persuasive, original English copy, proofread work, and quickly understand the fundamentals to be communicated about the client’s business, services, and products. Content range from banner copy, homepage copy, landing pages, blog articles to an entire website content.
- You need to have prior professional editing and writing experience. This could be website and copywriting, articles or marketing collateral. You should have examples of recent work and projects.
- Writing/copywriting experience required – for copywriter, at least 2 years of experience with examples of recent work for website copy or other copywriting projects
- Editing experience required – proficiency in editing and writing English content
- Clear communicator – You will be working with both clients and other team members therefore you should be able to provide clear, concise, and correct instructions and communication that is understood by all parties
- Experience working in a multicultural environment – You need to be a team player and know how to work with a cross-cultural team
- Work prioritization – able to manage work schedule and multi-task based on urgency
- Responsibility and flexibility – able to help team members when needed
- SEO writing – ability to optimize content for SEO is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress, Google Apps, HTML – a big plus but not a requirement
- Education – Undergraduate degree required
- This is a full-time position. Remote working or freelancing will not be considered.
- Visa and Work Permits are provided as necessary
Additional Information :
- The salary for this position is commensurated according to the candidate’s education, work experience and expertise.
About Pronto Group Ltd.
With our Managed Website Program an SME has a very small cash outlay to get started, and for a low monthly subscription gets everything from building a mobile-ready website to hosting to updates to support to their online performance dashboard. We do the work for them soup-to-nuts; we’re not a DIY service. We’re an extension of their team. SMEs love this
You can learn more about us on the web