As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be responsible to:
- Lead tech agenda – aligned with the strategy and priorities of the company
- Core owner of SG tech roadmap to deliver great customer experience, seller experience and operational excellence
- Coach a team of product managers to be well versed in both business understanding and technical expertise
- Main interface for cross-functional business stakeholders, regional tech hub and external partners for SG tech topics
- Support ideation, feature specifications, mockups creation and launch of innovative tech products
- Integrate findings from competitive market research, usability studies and data analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience
- Ensure end-to-end program management for feature rollouts, including UAT, BAT, user on-boarding, AB testing, user feedback analysis
- Define, track and analyse metrics that measures the success of our product features to deliver expected business benefit
- Provide technical support for business functions to help them excel in their respective areas
- Collaborate with Tech Hub for incident management and timely system maintenance to deliver top notch system readiness
- Provide in-depth analytical support through data visualisation, competitor studies and more
- Having an extremely hands-on attitude – the CPM must be willing and able to "dive deep" into the inner works of our e-commerce platforms and become a product expert
- Hacking out solutions and quick wins with an obsession to learn and try out new technologies and processes
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Product management and solution architecture experience
- BA/BS in Computer science or related technical field
- Exceptional communication, organisational,…