As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional Internet-based company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of content & e-commerce portals that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our product include Wedding.com.my, Motherhood.com.my, Nuren.sg, Mamahood.com.sg & Risawedding.com. We build visual content, community & commerce platform for female industry, bringing South East Asia bridal community and vendors together. We transform a traditional wedding & motherhood industry into a transparent & connected online network that allow our users to discover inspiration, find vendors and shop online. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
- Create visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Create email marketing, social marketing & digital marketing artworks.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and etc.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Degree or diploma in Design & Creative/Photography/Videography/ Digital Art or any other related field
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge in video editing will be an added advantage
- CGPA: Min 3
Why Join Us?
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexi and Casual everyday.
- Your Birthday is your Off Day