No products in the cart.
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
- Co-ordinate campaigns execution from planning through to concept, design, execution, testing and delivery
- Responsible for setting up emails, blogs, and in-app messages for on-time delivery
- Improve email, blogs, in-app messages design and templates
- Deliver engaging campaigns that support the business goals
- Create reports and analyse insight to optimize campaign communications
- Continually revise and optimize campaign management processes to increase effectiveness
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or any relevant field (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in online CRM, email marketing, management of WordPress
- Good understanding in HTML, CSS & JAVA script
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time (proficiency in MS Excel)
- Good command in English
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, collaboration and organization