Customer Service Representative job at Weshop Thailand Thailand
Weshop Thailand is a member of Weshop Global Group, the first and premier cross-border retail & import facilitation portal in South East Asia allow local SEA individual shoppers to shop globally easily, enjoy best deals, home door delivery with total peace of mind.
We offer the platform for Thailand customers to shop and ship anything from anywhere in the United States. Weshop provides 2 services:
- "Help me buy": You want anything in the US, Weshop will buy it and ship it to your door.
- "Help me ship": Weshop provides shipping service from US to Thailand include export and import custom clearance
Our local offices: Singapore, Malaysia,Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and now Thailand
You want to challenge yourself in an international working environment?
You want to strike for the best, learn from both success and failures?
Join adventure with Weshop Thailand and change life of billions.
1. Communicate professionally with customers through various communication’s channels (call center, live chat, email)
2. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
3. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer orders and collaborate with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
4. Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers. After sales service, handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
5. Ensure targets are met and report any deviations
1. 6 months -2 years’ experience in customer service, calls center or any related field
2. Experience in E-Commerce or shopping and making purchases online
3. Demonstrated ability to consistently close and generate revenues
4. Excellent Communication & interpersonal skill
5. Thai native & basic English level