As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Ready for your next challenge? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We’re a SaaS provider offering a Marketing Intelligence Platform that helps digital marketers nimbly build and deploy sophisticated and high-ROI digital marketing programs. Our goal is to make the digital marketer smarter!
We’re a global team of 120 (and growing!) email experts, developers, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that Artificial Intelligence can take digital marketing where it has never been before. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference!
- On-boarding and partnering with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform
- Building strong trusted/strategic advisory relationships with our customers, anticipating their needs and helping them use our products and services to make their businesses more effective and successful.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Collaborating with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Managing account escalations.
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience in Account Management and Customer Service, or with relevant academic qualifications.
- Are able to multi-task effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in Thai and English
- Are obsessed with detail, and have an analytical mindset
- Are a strong team player, but still a self-starter