You will leverage advance analytics methods and statistics to surface insights that improve the customer experience, develop and execute a research approach and communicate research findings to our business partners and stakeholders. The role is critical to providing meaningful, actionable insights to make improvements as well as develop business cases to support improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate will be well versed in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, statistical approaches and data extraction.
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop and execute research plans for a specific focus area.
- Use a variety of techniques to answer research questions and perform analysis.
- Utilize structured and unstructured data, as well and primary and secondary data sources.
- Use advanced visualization techniques to explain research and analysis results.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data for providing answers to business questions as well as providing recommendations for action.
- Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner leading to data driven decisions.
- Document and facilitate sharing of research findings in appropriate formats for the intended audiences.
- Drive innovation within the team related to data analysis methods, techniques, or technologies.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (e.g., data science, social science, statistics, applied economics, engineering) with 3 years experiences.
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL (R and/or Python ).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Fast technology learner, problem solving skill are required.
- Positive attitude, details and customer oriented with good multitasking ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology solutions to senior leadership, gain alignment, and drive progress.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Able to use Visualization Tools i.e. Tabuleau, PowerBI for identifying, exploring, presenting the meanings.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume (in word format or PDF only), current and expected salary with contact details to:
Human Resources Department – Music Business Division
GMM Grammy Public Company Limited
50 GMM Grammy Place, Sukhumvit 21 Rd. (Asoke),
Khlongtoeinuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0-2669-8090 Fax. 0-2669-8119
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.