Data Analytics Consultant – KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Data Analytics Consultant
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001314340
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure. The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency. It is essential to get sound business advice to ensure technology risks are managed. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
KPMG IT Advisory team is looking for someone to join us with the following job responsibilities:
- Perform analytics of operation and customer data
- Provide recommendations to solve management issues and formalize strategies, especially in the area of customer experience, and procurement and spend optimization
- Graduated in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, MIS, IT, BIS, or any related field.
- 2-6 years of work experience in data analytics, data warehouse, business intelligence, data visualization, data mining, Big Data, or related field.
- Experienced in analyzing operational and customer data and provide recommendations to solve management issues and formalize strategies, especially in the area of customer experience, and procurement and spend optimization.
- Hands-on with data query and visualization tools e.g. Tableau, eMagine, Omniscope, etc.
- Preferable experience dealing with people from different functions including management executives, data owners (marketing & sale, procurement, etc.), as well as data custodian (IT)
- Preferable industry experience in Telco or retiails.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and/or written communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in English.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower
48th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Wachiraporn S.
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.