Data Engineer (ETL)
PRTR Recruitment & Outsourcing
jobsDB ref: JTH300003002015028
Employer Ref. V-78886
- Automating, testing and hardening all data workflows.
- Helping build and maintain an enterprise data warehouse platform with its associated data models, ETL processes and data architecture requirements.
- Constantly evaluating and optimizing the deployment of data models to achieve greater efficiency and reliability.
- Building cross functional relationships with data analytic teams and business leaders to understand their requirements and data needs.
- Interacting and integrating with internal and external teams and systems to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of sources.
- Participating in rotational on-call support and providing ongoing maintenance of all data infrastructure.
- Assisting with various ad hoc data investigations and analysis.
- Thai nationality, aged between 22-30 years old.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 1 year current experience in writing SQL queries and performance tuning.
- At least 1 year of data modeling and ETL development experience.
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and a strong understanding of database theory, data governance and master data…