Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
Work location: near BTS Ari
- Created, reviewed and implemented maintenance plans on production servers.
- Installed Oracle database for new servers including develop and test environment.
- Created and maintained documentation for DBA standard operating procedures.
- Monitored and solved performance issues.
- Monitor databases for errors and perform problem determination and root cause analysis.
- Support and provide shell script if necessary.
- Validate customer backup and recover strategies provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field
- Work Experience more than 5 years
- Strong in Oracle database skill
- Knowledge in Credit Card and Banking will be as advantage