URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Our Company is the premier mobile content group of media creative publisher business leader in Thailand. We was founded in 2001. The company started by being in a publishing business introduced magazine called “WHATPHONE” And part of our experience, the company quickly became the top digital and multimedia publisher in Thailand with leading Online Media specialize, Event agency, Planning marketing campaigns and other valuable service.
Look for you to join our success with the following positions
Please see the company detail in : http://www.mvisioncorp.com
DevOps Engineer (Junior or Senior)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001170582
- Troubleshoot problems across different technology layers in a Linux cloud (AWS) environment – such as networking, PostgresSQL, OS/web (CentOS, Apache, Tomcat) to identify and correct operational problems
- Create Puppet scripts for new services and configure Jenkins or Circle CI jobs for deployments to multiple environments.
- Work as a team member or individual on multiple projects and assignments relating to AWS services and configurations or application initiatives along with meeting commitment dates.
- Proposing and implementing enhancements to improve web system performance, availability and capacity
- Install and configure Linux (CentOS or Debian or Ubuntu) and Apache, systems across an AWS environment
- Perform general systems maintenance tasks such as adding users, managing disk space usage, changing passwords, and applying patches.
- Work closely with other systems administrators and engineers to meet team goals, and improve processes and practices.
- Must feel comfortable with common development workflows using revision control such as GIT .
- Participate in Pre-Production and Production site releases and available for 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Writing scripts to automate routine tasks such as deployments, log rotation, etc.
- 5+ years of IT Operations experience with a proficiency in the Linux (CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu/Apache) and other Open Source technologies in an enterprise environment
- Basic networking, DNS, Load Balancing , and general HTTP knowledge
- Experience deploying Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Puppet.
- Minimum 1 year developing complex shell scripts
- Hands-on experience managing large, highly available cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working with a variety of monitoring platforms, preferably New Relic
- Experience setting up and running a SMTP server, preferably Postfix
- Basic knowledge of CDN setup and maintenance (Preferably Akamai)
- A solid understanding of revision control systems such as github or gitlab