DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN job at GoWabi Thailand
GoWabi is Thailand’s leading platform for discovery and booking beauty and wellness services online. We are your one-stop destination for services such as; hair, eyebrows, spa, nail, or trainers, discover the best providers, book it 24/7 anytime, anywhere, and enjoy!
Finding a beauty & wellness provider should be simple and seamless, we want to help people discovering and enjoying the best services available. With GoWabi, customers are able to easily search for their service, compare prices, and read reviews and ratings by other customers. Customers are able to select date and time based on the real-time availability at the venue and pay online, with our simplified booking and payment process, you will be able to enjoy the treatment effortless and as relaxing as a treatment should be! All customers booking with GoWabi will also receive GoWabi loyalty points on every booking made to redeem for cash discount on our platform.
We are looking for creative and dynamic individuals with great passion for marketing and strategy. You will use your creativity and strategic thinking in creating and implementing marketing strategies for GoWabi. You should be hungry, eager to learn with strive to be an expert in the field.
· Define paid online marketing strategy together with management
· Setup and manage all marketing initiatives including SEM, SEO, Social Media (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn), and Content Marketing
· Optimize campaigns in line with KPI’s by analyzing data on Google Analytics
· Strategic involvement and exposure to all online and offline marketing initiative
· Initiate new growth channels through external partnerships (Online / Offline)
· Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance
· Passion for startups, fast learner and eager to learn more
· Ability to work under pressure with a “Can-do” attitude and service mindset
· Reading and writing in Thai and English
· Can start in October for minimum 3 months