- Work with the Marketing & Communications Director, Asia ex-India, based in Hong Kong and Global Digital Marketing team to execute and consult on demand generation and drive awareness marketing programs, from planning to creative development and delivery.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement content-led marketing campaigns and activities.
- Act as a key liaison between internal stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns, then analyse and create campaign reports to share results and to inform future planning.
- Creation of email marketing content.
- Maintain data governance in contact databases.
- Manage the Adobe Experience Manager website projects, create and maintain website content.
- Plan and host webinars using Zoom.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders including product owners and the sales teams to coordinate end to end lead generation.
- Maintain consistency across marketing creative and activities to leverage each other’s activities.
- Drive marketing optimisation initiatives to shift towards current digital solutions and improve our digital presence.
- Foster relationships with creative, media, and technology agencies and vendors to innovate and optimise the performance of all digital channels, such as owned, paid and organic search, social, and display.
- 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing, within client or agency, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, ideally Eloqua.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager and the Adobe suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An eye for detail, technically savvy and interest in investing.
- Confidence, resourcefulness, and energy.
- Experience of business intelligence tools, ideally Tableau.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop desirable.
Interested candidates please feel free to contact Jessie MA for more details through direct line 0755 8278 0604 or WeChat m826947376.