No products in the cart.
"Althea is the largest Korean beauty digital destination in Southeast Asia."
In June 2015, Althea was born with a passion to bridge authentic K-beauty trends to the world. It is Althea’s humble wish to open a one stop gateway to the world of Korean beauty through the digital revolution. With a comprehensive retail brand and millions of data points, Althea envisions to be the digitally powered fast beauty brand of the world. Althea is growing exponentially everyday, 1,115% growth since launch, with new members from the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the global market signing up every day!
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns;
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports;
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition;
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs;
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates on social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) and affiliate platforms (iPrice, Shopback, etc.);
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results;
- Result oriented;
- Strategic and analytical thinking.