| Posting Date: 28-Sep-2020 |
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
This incumbent will head the UOB Asset Management’s Marketing and Communications team. He/ She is responsible for leading a team to develop, manage and drive all marketing, social media, content development strategies, campaigns and communications for the company to achieve our strategic objectives as a regional fund management company in Asia.
- Design, strategise, plan and execute differentiated and impactful marketing strategies across all mediums to meet Group’s business objectives and drive leads.
- Work closely with the sales departments to align sales and marketing objectives while balancing clients’ centricity.
- Understand and develop budgets which include performance measurement metrics and projections. Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communication channels.
- Oversee all aspects of social media, performance marketing, including strategy development, community management, editorial planning, content production (short-form, long-form, infographics and video), paid media performance optimisation, crisis management and creative agency management.
- Oversee all aspects of content development, delivery and distribution plans and strategy for the respective sales channels for their target client segment.
- Draw insights from business…