You’ll be an invaluable member of our Engineering Team, widely considered the backbone of Pomelo and composed of top specialists from across four different continents. Using the latest
technologies and trends, you will assist in conceptualizing, planning, and creating ground-breaking new features that will enhance our user’s online experience. You’ll not only be responsible for carrying out individual projects but help contribute your expert
ideas and opinions to help shape the actual output.
- Manage Development Teams from design to deliver new feature for our E-Commerce Platform using Microservices Architecture
- Manage Development Teams from design to deliver customization on Existing E-Commerce Platform and Omni-Channel platform
- Maintain and improve the implementation of Continuous Integration, and ensure all deliveries are conformed to them.
- Define non-functional requirements and ensure all delivered solutions are conformed to them
- Ensure the architecture of the solutions are conformed to user requirements and non-functional requirements and are also designed for security, scalability, and resiliency
- Assist on finding the root cause of the production problems, and ensure the proper fixes are implemented
- Define, assess, and continuously improve team member skill in both technical skill and soft skill
- Provide a startup-like dynamic leadership model, managing geographically distributed development and engineering professionals towards a common goal.
- Providing vision and planning while designing and implementing solutions.
- Manage the data software development cycle in a SCRUM/Agile environment, managing major and minor releases.
- Provide leadership and develop integrated application plans and roadmaps that address current state challenges as well as how to achieve future state targets.
- 5-year experience in the management of Technology team with 10+ members especially Development, and Architecture
- 5-year hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in web and software development using ReactJS, NodeJS
- (Optional) Experience in web software development using PHP, Laravel
- Experience in solution design for security, scalability, and resiliency
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Scrum process, and Microservices Architecture
- Good project management skill, collaboration skill, and negotiation skill
- Tech savvy yet delivery oriented
- Good English skill in all aspects