No products in the cart.
Director, Risk Management
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001275678
- Issue opinions and give general advice to the OP from a risk assessment perspective, and identifying risk mitigation actions in Thailand operation for all sites
- Drive reporting processes to secure valid risk management reports highlighting any compliance and control issues and ensure proper follow up and resolutions.
- Promote and maintain risk awareness throughout the organization to adequate level of risk appetite
- Drive and facilitate company’s adherence to the IODs anticorruption charter in Thailand.
- Conduct a regular independent and objective review of compliance investigations
- Drive compliance/risk training and communication programs to ensure that all employees are educated on the standards of CoC, BCM and Compliance programs.
- Drive the security and monitoring.
- Drive CTPAT, anti corruption and anti-fraud audits
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience and understanding in Corperate Risk Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Management Level
- Technical skills and experience in corporate risk management
- Commercial understanding with awareness of legal and tax environment is preferred
- Critical thinking with investigative mindset
- Strong communication and leadership skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).