As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region, having won over 6,000 merchants and delivering more than 1.5 million parcels a month across 6 countries.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
We are only just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry. We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class team. We want people who are passionate about making a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines.
In the Distribution Points (“DP”) team, we build products and Ninja Point networks to make it easier for customers to send, collect and return their parcels. We recently launched Ninja Easy, allowing customers to call a parcel pick-up within 90 minutes at competitive pricing, powered by 30+ Ninja Points across Bangkok.
As the DP Strategy & Operations Associate, you will set up, build and grow our Distribution Point business in Thailand.
- Develop and implement strategy for DP network expansion via Direct expansion, Partnership and Franchise model
- Manage and monitor daily operations of DP network across Thailand and staff performance. Lead problem-solving activities. Be the go-to person for DP operations in Thailand.
- Improve operational efficiency such as turnaround time, quality or cost savings based on the operational KPIs
- Collaborate with other teams (eg. Customer Service, Fleet, Finance) to follow and if required, set up standard operating procedures
- Hire and train the operations teams. Work with HR to plan recruitment and staff benefits package in conjunction with the expansion strategy
- Develop and test new operational processes on new products
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical/technical skills and ability to cut through the noise to understand what needs to be done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Extremely pro-active, organized and responsible
- Prior experience with a start-up or software/programming/excel user will be a huge…