As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
We are a Thai/Canadian startup developing unmanned software and hardware for quadcopter drone applications.
Our Bangkok engineering office works closely with consultants from San Francisco to solve GPS-denied navigation and RF communication issues in the Bangkok urban area, so drones will someday be able to operate safely in this difficult environment.
We need both software and hardware engineers, to work with the latest autonomous drone technologies and to make the impossible possible.
- Program decentralized communication software between drones and different types of sensors
- Handle technical drone prototypes
- Develop a landing pad for autonomous drones
- Run SITL simulations of drone sensors using GAZEBO
- Thai National fluent in English
- Strong academic background or interest in computers, software and hardware
- Programming experience in C and/or cplusplus
- Willing to be flexible and work on many kinds of projects each day
- Strong initiative to follow through on projects by solving problems as they arise
Experience and/or familiarity in the following areas is a plus
- Python, Java, Linux Shell commands, Amazon Web Services, Docker
- Drones, Robotics development
- PX4.io, ArduPilot platforms
- Sensors: LIDAR, stereo vision, ultrasound
- Radio frequency engineering, antennas
Working Hours: 09:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
Office: Sathorn Nakorn Building, 9th Floor (“BIG Work”) BTS Chong Nonsi
Salary: Competitive depending on experience level
To apply: Send CV to Khun Janthapha at [email protected]