Enterprise Systems Architect
MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001709756
ABOUT MAQE X VERSO
PMO 4-person Team:
* System scope and Integrations
* Communications (both verbal & written)
* Business Savvy
* Agile Technical Requirements Modelling
* Team leadership
* Stakeholder Management
* Programme Management
* Identify and Assess SaaS solutions
* Product Integration
* Vendor Search
* Product customization
* Identify and Assess solutions
* Product Design
* Vendor Search
* Manage agile product development for custom solutions
- Scope the System – a Business Analyst with experience in Systems Analysis and Infrastructure Analysis in order to assess integrations and create a robust system architecture plan.
- Communications – be the bridge between business stakeholders and IT vendors
- Business savvy – be able to explain technical specifications and the business value derived from these.
- Technical requirements documentation – whether it be through diagrams or PRDs, the Systems Architect should be able to convert business requirements to systems specifications
In terms of practicalities, you will:
- report directly to the CTO in monthly 1-1s
- Work with 3 people and 15+ client stakeholders.
- work 40 hours per week, split between:work 10AM through 7PM, but it’s flexible.
- our offices next to Ploenchit BTS (60%)
- the client office near Mo Chit BTS (20%)
- remote, wherever you see fit (20%)
- be held accountable to:
- Employee Engagement within PMO (target: eNPS 80% or above)
- Customer Satisfaction among stakeholders (target: NPS 80% or above)
- Company Profitability as it pertains to your budgets (target: at or below budget)
There are a few things you’ll need prior experience with:
- Understanding of systems integrations (APIs, software deployment) experience
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Lean & Agile Software Development
- BONUS: Educational Technology
- BONUS: AI / Machine Learning Technology
- BONUS: Human Centered Design
And to thrive, you also need to:
- Be results-oriented and always think one or two steps ahead
- Be a great friend, a good colleague, and an awesome human being
- Be curious, eager to learn, and willing to try new things
- Be dependable, well-organized, and able to manage your own workload
- Be able and willing to operate at Level 4.0 of our salary ladder, available HERE.
You also need to be good at what you do, obviously. Good English communication is required as the client has international stakeholders, and we’d prefer that you speak Thai as well. But we don’t particularly care about age, gender, ethnicity, work experience, or education etc. Life has taught us that greatness comes in all shapes and sizes 😉
- You’ll have 15 days vacation per year. But it’s flexible. Just ask.
- You’ll have an additional 15 bank holidays off per year.
- Provident fund, matches at 3 percent.
- Brand new MacBook Pro 13” + Dell 24” screen
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit at work, and free beer on Fridays
- Autonomy; freedom to do something great
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow on this LINK and use the application form below.
Successful candidates will be asked to (1) complete a small project management task, (2) attend a team fit interview in which you’ll meet a cross-section of MAQERs, and (3) attend a third and final interview with management.
Note to foreign candidates: We’re happy to hire non-Thais. However, the Thai Board of Investment (BOI) has strict guidelines on who we can issue work-permits to. Before applying, please ensure you have the following:
- Relevant degree to the position you are applying for (i.e., Designer = design degree), or
- A minimum of 5 years of well documented and relevant work experience.
- Certificates and transcripts from relevant institutions (you won’t believe the paperwork required!), and
- Patience. The foreign worker application process is more art than science 😉
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
About MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
MAQE is a digital consultancy on a mission to (literally) change how the world works. We’ve been around for 6 years, have grown an average of 25% per year, and currently have 40+ full-time employees.
We do a variety of work ranging from e-commerce websites to web applications to mobile apps. Importantly, we don’t just build things — we actually solve problems. And we do this for startups and multinationals corporations alike.
Another thing you need to know is that we take Employee Engagement very seriously. We believe that happy people do good work and that if we get engagement right, everything else will follow. And so we spend a lot of time thinking about how to make work better.