No products in the cart.
ETL Technical Consultant
Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001574569
- Develop Deploy and Design ETL to build Data Warehouse
- Works as professional, analyses business questions from data and suggest proper ETL/BI solutions to Clients
- Document the ETL Detailed design and test result
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT related field
- At least 3 year of experience in ETL / Data Warehouse area.
- Experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling (Informatica or Oracle are preferable)
- Knowledge of Database Administration
- Expertise in Unix and Linux
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep expertise in analyzing and writing complex database query
- Understand Concept of IOT and Big data
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting, a global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries.
We are the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit — and building on its technology heritage — We are a catalyst of positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Our clients’ base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
We make it happen. Better.
For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com