No products in the cart.
ROOMOOMO is the Asian Designers Luxury Outlet.
We collaborate closely with 17 of the leading Indonesian designer labels to offer their selected pieces all at great savings. Every quarter we organize pop-up sale events across the major cities in Indonesia. In addition, our online magazine ‘select by ROOMOOMO’ covers some of the major fashion events and interviews from the region.
ROOMOOMO has officially launched in Indonesia in May 2016 and we ship worldwide. Our office & warehouse is located in Surabaya, and a small team is in Bangkok and across the globe.
Your tasks and responsibility:
- Organise and overall manage ROOMOOMO's pop-up sale events across Indonesia, in close coordination with COO & CEO
- Find the right collaboration partners (organiser, media partner, artists, logistics) for end-to-end delivery of event
- Find and negotiate good locations for each event
- Adhere to a strict and organised schedule
- Find local celebrities and influencers and assist on reaching out for collaboration
- Assist in reaching out to labels for special collaborations/"event-in-event"
- Make overall marketing plan, in close coordination with Chief Brand Officer & Chief Growth Officer
- Manage and ensure events stay within a given budget
- Arrange shipment in and shipment out for designer's stock from ROOMOOMO warehouse (Surabaya)
- Arrange merchandising and visual merchandising for sales event, in close collaboration with Chief Brand Officer
- Assist on general & continuous marketing and partnership initiatives for ROOMOOMO
We are looking for an independent and pro-active experienced event manager and organiser who will have overall responsibility of ROOMOOMO pop-up sale events in different cities across Indonesia.
We offer you a great exposure into the local luxury fashion industry, as well as a ton to learn and explore the key cities in Indonesia.
You can be based anywhere in Indonesia and it is expected that you can work independently, without close supervision.