Facebook Admin (Part-Time)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001208600
Employer Ref. Thai AirAsia
Scope of Work:
- Response to all comments from fans on Facebook on post to page and private message.
- All comments must be replied within 1 hour from 7 pm. – 10 pm. Monday to Friday weekend, 10 am – 6 pm including public holiday
- Be able to quickly notified urgent case to AirAsia team, for example: complain on luggage, customer care, missed flight, refund etc.
- Prepare daily report on Top 3 complaints, Top 3 compliments, Top engagement
- Notify AirAsia immediately on competitor movement on social media
- Provide monthly report including summary of sentiments in the past month, screen capture of important sentiments, etc.
- Good command of Thai and English writing skill
- Good attitude towards AirAsia brand
- Good at stress and time management
- Be able to handle complaints in proper/professional manners
- Be able to work independently from owned mobile phone and laptop or PC
- Having owned Facebook account
- Experienced AirAsia flights in the past would be advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia’s fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world’s best low cost airline 2009 – 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards