Factory Network Security Specialist ( Based in Bangkadi Plant )
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213569
Working Location : Bangkadi Plant, Pathum Thani
Working Condition : 5 days a week work (Mon-Fri : 8.00 – 17.30)
Factory Network Security Specialist
Move towards dedicated security officers in order to be able to fully handle the increased workloads and complexity of info sec activities.
- Coordinate (when necessary) with eGIS Horizontal Function Team for the BAU of Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, SA/SO, and Risk Management, where such BAU activities are led by the Horizontal Function Team.
- Coordinate and project manage the eGIS Horizontal Functional Team for the activities led by Factory Security.
- Assessment of Contractual NDA, liabilities and compliance to/from third parties.
- Data Classifications/BIA of data/information in Production Environment, R&D/Engineering environment, and other Sensitive information/Product handling environment.
- Discovery and Analysis of Sensitive Information flow process into/within/out of factory to/from other Sony companies and/or third parties.
- Life cycle management assessment to sensitive information within Sony and Third Parties.
- Network, Information Control (include Access control) procedure assessment to
1).Production Environment, R&D/Engineering environment, Sensitive information/Product handling environment as determined by information flow process.
2).Integrity of Data / infrastructure
- Physical Security Assessment on Production line and R&D/Engineering environment, Sensitive information/Product handling environment as determined by information flow process.
- Improve the practical technical info sec standards as applicable to factories.
- Establish clear operational standards for productions lines, R&D/Engineering environments and sensitive information/Product handling environment.
- Establish information management guidelines to secure sensitive information as it flows through the factories.
- Establish Budget for FY17 on technical control measures and/or resources, if any, on assessment findings/remediation.
- Fair Mandarin
- Fluent English
- Great interpersonal skills and common sense approach
- Creative, dynamic, open minded, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Result-focused, able to work under pressure
- Willing and able to take the lead
- Good Knowledge in ISO27001. CISSP, CISA preferred.
- Minimum 5 year experience in security operations for factory environment, inclusive of Production Line security operations.
- Experience in Vulnerability Management.
- Experience in Malware incident management
- Experience in Risk Management and Third Party Management
- Good Knowledge in Security Network Architecture
- Experience in Data Flow investigation and Analysis
- Worked in a large enterprise environment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sony Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd is located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate at Chonburi which manufacture in Digital camera , car stereo , navigator and others keys parts under “Sony” brand. Our Sony vision use our unlimited passion for technology , content and services to deliver ground breaking new excitement and entertainment as only Sony can. Sony as a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity . If you would like to soar your ability to achieve, join working together as following detail
To enhance future growth by introducing XperiaTM mobile phone production in Thailand, we are strengthening our workforce at our factory located in Bangkadi Industrial Park, Pathum Thani and we welcome people with professionalism, initiative and curiosity, and who are driven to take on new challenges to join our team.