You will play the Accounting & Finance role for Motherhood.com.my – the leading parenting & eCommerce platform in Malaysia. This position focus on managing account receivables, account payables, booking keeping and preparation of monthly management account.
- Manage account receivables sales invoices and follow up customer payment status.
- Manage account payables such as supplier invoices and prepare supplier payment schedule.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and management account.
- Prepare monthly management account and yearly audit.
- Preferably graduates from finance or accounting background.
- Knowledge & experience in using SQL Accounting System is an added advantage.
- Must love to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Positive attitude, high sense of responsibility and good communication skills.
Why Join Us?
Nuren Group is a fast-growing regional technology company, with presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. We manage a series of platforms that targets female audiences across South East Asia. Our products include Motherhood.com.my, Motherhood.co.th, Mamahood.com.sg, Wedding.com.my & Kelabmama.com. We are scaling our business to cater for our regional expansion, and we welcome talent to join our growing family. Read more about us: http://www.nurengroup.com/newsroom.html.
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Your medical is taken care of.
- Flexi and casual everyday.
- Your birthday is your off-day!