Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Finance intern. You will work closely with the Finance manager in eatigo's Singapore office.
- Assist in revenue cycle
- Assist in accounts payable cycle
- Supporting preparation of financial statements
- General Office Administration
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fast and independent worker with a high level of integrity
- Good computer skills/proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Quick books will be an added