Financial System Development Lead – Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Financial System Development Lead
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001608533
Role and responsibilities
- The Financial System Development Lead has broad responsibility for the development of the financial information system.
- The primary objectives for this position are to ensure that the development of all financial information system are align with business requirement with a view to maintain or improve the efficiency of the system.
- The Financial System Development Lead is the liaison between Finance user and developer and represents the Finance group at all related meetings.
- The Financial System Development Lead has overall responsibility and accountability for
- The operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all Finance-related application.
- The integrity of data used by the finance user.
- Develop documentation for finance systems.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
- Ability to understand and translate business requirement into technical requirement
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks for the full development life cycle
- Ability to work independently with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Proven track record of manage team of developer in mid to large scale development efforts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer science, IT or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years in programming / software development
- Experience in C# or .Net is a must
- Strong background in using Microsoft SQL Server is required
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in ERP especially in AccPac or SAP are preferred.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
About Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies (Nasdaq:PCLN), Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
internet, software engineering, online travel, tech, e-commerce, software development, travel and tourism, data engineering, hotels, and information technology