We are a software development company focused on building web and mobile applications for startups of Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best – better.
Our founding team has been part of the early stage of companies such as Lazada, Rocket Internet and other recognized startups. Over the years, we have grown an expert and multidisciplinary team working on large scale software development projects of very diverse nature such as SAAS, social and eCommerce platforms.
If you want to grow your skills as a developer, work following the best practices in the industry and have fun while doing so, Nimbl3 is the right place for you!
- Participate actively at every level of building world class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective
- Improve your skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience in web front-end development. Only candidates that match this requirement will be shortlisted
- Has advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Has advanced knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS / LESS)
- Has advanced knowledge of build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp, webpack / browserify
- Intermediate knowledge in a JS framework is preferred e.g. React, Ember, Angular
- Knows his way around design tools e.g. Sketch, Photoshop
- Believes that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, and performance
- Is constantly learning and expanding your skillsets on and off the job
- Has a "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset
- Is confident in communicating in English
- Can relocate to Bangkok, Thailand