Full Stack Developer
Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001500835
Employer Ref. update
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- At least 3-4 year experience in Java programming and web development.
- Strong experience on Spring Framework (MVC, Rest, Security, Data), JPA 2.1, Hibernate, Web Services
- Strong experience in automated testing (JUnit, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine or others)
- Understanding and experience of relational databases, (as Oracle, PostgreSql, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on NoSQL database will be a plus (as MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc.)
- Experience in Android or iOS will be a plus
- Experience in servers and server management such as Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, Glass fish, etc.
- Experience in source control such as Git.
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Agile methodology such as Scrum
- Strong knowledge of developing with MVC framework and OOP.
- Having knowledge of other software development technologies such as .Net, PHP, Grails, is an advantage.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-learning and motivating and fast learner.
- Love programming and eager to learn new technologies and new businesses.
- Good level in English (written and spoken).
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding business requirements and business process of the client’s request.
- Developing new features to the existing projects. Fix defects requested from clients.
- Writing analysis documents and related documents of the implementation.
- Be a mentor for other developers
- Providing unit testing and integration testing.
- Delivery and deployment of feature on the server.
- Estimation of time and constraints related to business requirements.
- Cross-training, where applicable
- Self-starting on new technologies related business requirements.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.