No products in the cart.
GIS Project Manager
AJETHAI CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001550068
- Ensure proper management and administration of customer master in information systems and GIS nationwide.
- Ensure proper management and administration of the territories of the branch in Zones, routes, modules, frequency visiting in the information systems and GIS system nationwide.
- Ensure verification in the market with distribution team to process customers create, inactivate or any data correction.
- Develop of sales statistics with thematic maps ensuring designing , monitoring, balance & optimization of sales routes.
- Prepare and validate sales quotas by branch / channel & route to nationwide
- Manage fulfillment indicator of presale orders as delivery order.
- Manage fulfillment indicator the visit and sales effectiveness according to the daily plan.
- Manage the sales coverage indicator per route.
- Train the team in technological tools for register of market information and sales management, established by the company.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring of plans and activities established for the distribution team supervisors.
- Management and control of expenses and documents in the realization of projects for distribution team
Job Specifications :-
- Male or Female, 30-45 years old, in Thai nationality
- Bachelor or master’s degree in related field
- At least 5-10 years’ experiences in manage of routes for Sale in FMCG products and having over 5 years in managerial level.
- Knowledge about GIS nationwide will be advantaged
- Good in written and spoken in English (Report to Managing Director – Columbia)
- Must have good attention to detail, effective analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
Interested candidates to state current and expected salary and send your resume together with recent photo and contact number to:
Human Resources Department
Contact person : Khun Nanthawan
Tel. 038-214505-9 Ext. 7140, Mobile : 085-798-5227
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AJETHAI CO., LTD.
About AJETHAI CO., LTD.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
AJE is one of the largest multinational beverage companies, with presence in over 23 countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa,and with 13,000 direct and indirect employees. With 28 years of experience, AJE is the 10th largest soft drink company in sales volumeand the 4th largest producer of carbonated soft drinks (source: Euromonitor, 2011). With a strong commitment to “democratizing consumption,”
AJE reaches out to new consumer groups and provides them with access to high quality products at fair prices.