| At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers servicing the High Net Worth Individuals.
- Provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Respond to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintain paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintain client data and reports, such as contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Preferably CACS certified