Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Transaction Banking
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) Marketing is a combined portfolio marketing function supporting the GTB business lines. With regional hubs in Frankfurt, London, Singapore and New York, the team works in close partnership with Product Management and business lines to develop and execute comprehensive topical and portfolio marketing initiatives, both internally and externally in support divisional, regional and business targets. On a regional and global level, GTB Marketing works in close partnership with Deutsch Bank's Group Communications, CSR & Public Affairs teams.
- Be the strategic marketing advisor to the business, ensuring visibility of the marketing function
- Build relationships and work proactively with regional stakeholders to develop marketing communication plans which contribute to local/regional business objectives while supporting the global business and marketing goals
- Regional responsibility for the planning, coordination and execution of marketing activities across the GTB business lines (Cash management, Trade Finance, Securities Services and Trust & Agency Services) and across the APAC franchise (currently China, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Philippines)
- Develop relationships and work closely with the marketing business specialists in the global GTB marketing team, corporate communications colleagues, Innovation Lab, Digital Office Product Management and business colleagues as well as managing external media, agencies and vendor relations
- Profile and showcase the GTB APAC business by identifying, managing and delivering client-centric campaigns. Ensure continued representation in global brand advertising campaign (#PI)
- Regional participation in awards, surveys and polls. Manage the process from identifying awards, writing, editing, reviewing, submissions and judges presentations
- Identify and provide regular and…